All About Online Casinos Tanzania
Online gambling has taken the world by storm and though Tanzania’s internet connection has always been a little behind other countries around the world, it’s catching up at a rapid pace. When more and more Tanzanians get virtual, the popularity of casinos rises. If you’re looking for the best online casino Tanzania has to offer, you’ve come to the right place. In this CasinosInformers review, we look at how to find Tanzania’s top casinos. Whether you’re interested in knowing how to win, the bonuses and promotional offers you can find, the different payment methods available, games, and the legality of gambling in Tanzania, we’ve got it covered.
How We Review the Best Online Casinos Tanzania Sites
Here at CasinosInformer, we take into account many factors when writing our best casino reviews. Here are the things we take into account:
Firstly, we would never recommend a casino that doesn’t have a license from a legitimate regulatory body. We also look for sites that have independent regulators too. The top casino sites Tanzania will have all the necessary information displayed on their website.
Gaming Software and the Variety of Games
People come to betting platforms to play games and as such, we’d expect the game offering to be good. As such, we look for whether or not a casino has:
- A good range of games
- Progressive jackpots
- Free game mode
- Top software developers
- Smooth play (including on mobile browsers)
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
When playing online casino, payment options are a key consideration. We rate each site based on the simplicity of making deposits, the swiftness of withdrawals, and how secure payments are while taking into account the variety of methods available as well as how quickly transactions are processed.
Live Chat or 24/7 Support
Offering excellent customer care is of the utmost importance, which is why we put our trust in sites offering 24/7 support. We want you to have easy access to solutions should any issues arise, so we guarantee that all recommended sites will provide efficient and speedy assistance. Additionally, safeguarding your safety and well-being as a player are paramount priorities!
Safety and Security
Besides having a valid license, it’s important that sites offer security online too. Tools like account limitation to help players gamble responsibly are good. Things like a valid SSL encryption certificate are essential.
Casino Tanzania Bonuses and Promotions
Everyone likes bonuses and offers and most casinos have them. The best venues have a good welcome bonus with reasonable wagering requirements. They’ll also have game offers for existing players too as well as a loyalty program or VIP rewards.
Though not essential thanks to modern technology and HTML5, some players do prefer to play games using a mobile app so we always look for whether this is offered by casinos.
Games at Online Casinos Tanzania
Best online casinos Tanzania offer a huge range of different games. You’ll find timeless classics and modern slots. Some venues have thousands of different games—but the quality is also important too. Here are some of the types of games available and their RTP (return to player):
- Three-card poker (97.68% RTP)
- Blackjack (between 98% and 99.5% RTP)
- Baccarat (98.94% RTP—for a banker bet)
- Craps (98.64% RTP)
- French roulette (98.65% RTP)
- European roulette (97.3% RTP)
- Jacks or Better video poker (99.54% RTP)
- Slot games (average 95–96% RTP)
As well as these games, you can even access a live casino Tanzania site to play with others in real time with a real dealer.
The Best Online Casinos Tanzania Bonuses and Promotions
It makes sense for casino sites Tanzania to attract new customers and try to retain existing ones with bonus offers and promotions. Here are the different types of offers you might find:
- Welcome Bonuses. Welcome bonuses are often offered to new customers as an incentive to sign up for a betting site. They’re usually in the form of a matched deposit bonus, free spins for games, or both.
- No Deposit Bonus. A no deposit bonus is exactly what it says—you get a bonus without having to make a deposit. These aren’t usually as generous as other offers because you’re essentially given free money to play with.
- Reload Bonuses. These are offered to existing customers. They might be called a “deposit bonus” too. Though not usually as generous as the initial match deposit bonus you can get when you sign up, they’re still very good.
- Cashback Bonuses. These are incentives that give you back a certain amount of money back from your losses in games each week.
- Birthday Bonuses. These are offered on your birthday at certain online casinos. Sometimes they’re a no-deposit bonus offer, sometimes it’s free credits, and sometimes free spins.
- Refer a Friend Promotion. This is an offer you’ll get when you refer a friend to the casino, and they sign up. Typically, both people are given free spins or money to play games with.
How to Get Bonuses
Sometimes a bonus is given automatically on sign-up without you having to do anything. Other times, you might need to input a promotional code to access it. Make sure you know how it works before making a deposit or signing up so that you don’t miss out.
100% up to $1,000
Betway Casino: 100% up to $250
Casino Las Vegas: 100% up to $500 + 50 Free Spins
Jackpot City Casino: 100% up to $1600
Payment Methods in Tanzania
Thankfully, the payment methods at online betting platforms in Tanzania are plentiful. Here are the different types of payment methods available:
- Bank Transfers. This is the classic method of making a payment and it is one of the safest too. This does take longer than some of the other methods in terms of processing, however.
- Card Payments by Debit or Credit Card. These are among the most popular transactions at online casinos. Depositing is instant and easy. However, for people who like to be discreet, it will show up as a deposit on a bank statement. The most favorable options are Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro, and Discovery card.
- E-wallets. E-wallets are becoming increasingly popular methods of depositing, withdrawing, and storing money online. These are often controlled and monitored by a regulatory body for safety. They are as secure and reliable as bank accounts. Popular e-wallets include Skrill, PayPal, ecoPayz, and Neteller. The good thing about e-wallets is that they are the quickest way of doing transactions—both deposits and withdrawals.
- Prepaid Cards. These are excellent and anonymous payment methods. When you use a prepaid card for online casinos, you can manage your bankroll and prevent overspending. There are different prepaid cards available in Tanzania. These include Paysafecard and Neteller prepaid cards.
- Cryptocurrency. This is widely becoming a popular way of making deposits and withdrawals at betting sites. They are extremely safe and you don’t need to use your bank account.
How to Win at Real Money Casinos
Though many people use online casinos for fun and entertainment, there is, of course, an incentive to win. Here are some ways in which you can maximize your chances of winning. Firstly, always make sure you use a legitimate, licensed, and regulated casino. This means it will be as fair as possible in terms of your chances of winning. Secondly, don’t be afraid of signing up on more than one site to make the most of the generous bonus offers. Be aware though, that you’ll probably have wagering requirements to meet for withdrawals so make sure you can afford these. Next, consider the types of games you play and their RTPs. If you choose a slot with a high RTP make sure you also check out its variance so you can see how often they pay out. You could also study skilled games like poker to try and win big that way. Finally, you should only ever play with money you can afford to lose. Never chase losses and always gamble responsibly.
Is Online Gambling in Tanzania Legal?
Online casinos have been legal in Tanzania since 2013 and all operators need a license. The first Gaming Regulations were published in 2012 and they’ve seen numerous amendments. The first licenses for casinos were issued in 2013 and they’ve slowly grown in number over the last decade. The licensing body and regulator is the Gaming Board of Tanzania and offshore casinos can apply for a license provided that they set up subsidiaries in Tanzania. The use of unlicensed betting platforms is not allowed and rogue operators will be dealt with by the authority. When it comes to winnings, players aren’t eligible to pay taxes when they bet online but the companies must charge people 10% tax on their net winnings.
Why Trust CasinosInformer.com?
If you’ve never visited our website before, you might be wondering how you can trust what we say. Well, we are made up of a great team of people who work together to produce the content you’re seeing. We have graphic designers, content managers, team leaders, and more, all with the same goal in mind: keeping you informed. Our writers have years of experience in gambling Tanzania sites and are truly knowledgeable when it comes to online casinos and gambling. Whether it’s betting strategies for sports or guides to casinos and their games, we’ve got it covered. First and foremost, we strive to create a safe environment for gamblers out there. This is why we recommend you read our reviews and recommendations before signing up for any betting platform.
The betting industry in Tanzania is taking off. With more and more people connected to the internet at home, the presence of online casinos Tanzania is growing. What’s more, unlike many other countries, online gambling in Tanzania is completely legal provided that the casino has a license from the Gaming Board of Tanzania. We hope our review has helped you understand what’s on offer in the country.